Ads

Kissing Ideas

Tease Kiss: Go to kiss your partner and kiss them lightly on their lips. Then kiss them more passionately and make them think you are going to slip your tongue in. Just when they take the bait, pull away slightly and look them in the eye with a sexy look. Repeat the process until they can't take it and give them the kiss they have wanted the whole time, but slowly.
-Michelle
On-Screen Kiss: My boyfriend and I do this all the time and it is really sweet. When you are watching a movie, kiss the same way the actors have kissed. It makes the whole scene come to life!!
-Bekki
The Lead Up Kiss: Sit behind your lover kissing on their ear. After giving them a hint that you want a kiss, whisper into their ear. Ask them if they can taste your lips. Then slowly and sensually suck on their bottom or top lip. Then go for the passionate kiss. This always makes my partner smile.
-Anonymous
The Pop Rock Kiss: It is fun to slip in a bit of Pop Rocks into your mouth right before the kiss. When you French kiss there is definite chemistry...literally!
-Anonymous
Silly Kiss: I came up with this kiss for my kids, but sometimes my husband enjoys it, too. The receiver puffs out one cheek and when the kisser gives a big kiss on the puffed out cheek, the receiver blows the air out, making a silly noise. Repeat for both cheeks. It is most effective when used together with butterfly and Eskimo kisses, also an appropriate kiss to give your love while in front of your parents!
-Lisa
Kiss By Kiss: One of the best kisses is the one that proceeds at half the pace you want it to. Instead of kissing on the lips you kiss on the cheek. As you approach your lover's lips, kiss by kiss (and it should take a minute to get there) you should touch them, so that the kiss, when it arrives, is not the end of a prelude of kisses, but the start of a new sequence. And so on!
-Delboy
Down To Your Toes Kiss: For me the best turn on is when he looks deeply and longingly into my eyes, then reaches his hands for my face, and takes it gently in both hands, and kisses me with a fire that shoots straight down to my toes!
-Hope
Vampire Kiss: My boyfriend likes it when I start to kiss him on the neck. Slowly I start to bite him, or give him a passionate kiss that makes him ask for more. He loves the feeling when I nibble on his neck.
-Love
The Lip Sucking Kiss: When I first kissed with my guy he did this very sensual thing that drove me nuts. After you've been kissing for at least 5 to 10 seconds, ever so slowly pull only about 1/2 an inch away from their lips. Then very gently (with moist lips) go back as if your going to kiss them and suck on their bottom lip instead. Pull away and go for their top lip all in a sensually slow motion! With this kiss you might end up doing more than just kissing, but it all depends how far you the couple want to take it!
-Shy Gurl
The Make Up Kiss: Do this kiss when you and your lover are mad at each other. Go to him, don't say a word, just und...
SHARE

Author

hai saya farland.seseorang yg sedang memahami dan menikmati dunia blog... I'am Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komentar anda sangat penting utk kemajuan blog ini.trimakasih utk kunjungannya...